INDICATIONS & USAGE:
- Prophylaxis of angina pectoris.
- Symptomatic treatment of vertigo and tinnitus.
- Adjunctive therapy of acuity decreases and visual field defects suspected of vascular origin.
Hypersensitivity to any component of the product.
- Rare gastrointestinal (nausea and vomiting).
- Very rare Parkinson symptoms (tremor, rigidity, akinesis), reversible after discontinuation.
- Due to the presence of sunset yellow E110 and of cochineal red E124, risk of allergic reaction.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
CARVIDOMET 20 mg film coated tablets: 60 mg a day, i.e. 1 tablet 3 times/day to be absorbed at meals.
CARVIDOMET 35 mg extended release film coated tablets: One tablet a day at morning and evening meals.
The benefices of treatment should be reassessed after 3 months, and trimetazidine stopped in the absence of response.
Boxes of 60 film coated tablets.