BARKADINE is indicated in :
- Treatment of gastric and duedenal ulcers.
- Zollinger - Ellison syndrome.
- To decrease gastric secretion and HC1 concentration in it.
- As prophylactic treatment in : stress, antirheumatic, recurrent ulcer cortic-osteroid treatment and induced hemorrhages .
- Before narcosis to Mandelson syndrome patients especialy during labour.
Very rarely some dermatological reactions have been noticed. CONTRAINDICATIONS:
Hypersensitivity to ranitidine.
As advised by the physician, but generally it is advised to give BARKADINE as follows :
Adult: - In gastric and duedenal ulcers: One 150 mg tab. twice daily or one 300mg tab. before bedtime.
- In recurent ulcer: One 150mg tab. daily for one year.
- For hyperacidity in zollinger-ellison syndrome: One 150mg tab. 3 times daily and can be increased to one 300mg tab. 3 times daily .
- In reflux esophagitis: One 150mg tab. twice daily for 8 weeks.
- In Mandilson syndrome: One 150mg tab. one day before narcosis and one
150mgtab. 2 hours before narcosis, and the same during labour. Child: (From 8-18 years) one 150mg tab. twice daily.
In gastric and duedenal ulcer patients, nausea, vomiting and pain disappear within 2-3 days of treatment, but the healing process in most cases takes 2 months.
Boxes of 30 tabs.