- Treatment of constipation.
- Evacuation of the colon before investigational procedures or surgery.
- Intestinal obstruction.
- Undiagnosed abdominal symptoms.
- Inflammatory bowel disease.
- Sodium Picosulfate may cause abdominal discomfort in the form of colics.
- Prolonged use or overdosage can result in diarrhea with excessive loss of water and electrolytes, particularly potassium.
- Adults and children over 10 years: 5-15 mg; 4 to 10 drops as a single dose.
- Children from 5-10 years: 2.5-5 mg; 2 to 4 drops as a single dose.
- Children from 2-5 years: 2.5 mg; 1 to 2 drops as a single dose.
- Drug should be taken as a single dose.
- Dose should be taken at bedtime.
Carton box containing glass bottle of 15 ml or 30 ml.