TOLIDON is used for the treatment of pain such as:
- Headache, toothache, post dental extraction pain.
- Pain in rheumatic disease, e.g. arthritis and other muscloskeletal disorders.
- Post-traumatic pain and post-operative pain.
- Dysmenorrhea pain.
- TOLIDON relieves pain and fever in colds and influenza.
- Hypersensitivity to pyrazolone derivative.
- Glucose 6-phosphate-dehyrogenase deficiency.
It may cause nausea, hypersensitivity reactions,palpitations and rarely leucopenia.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
Adults: 1-3 tablets daily. It may be increased to 6 tablets according to doctor's opinion, and the severity of the pain.
Children over 6 years: 1 -2 tablets/day, and it may be increased to 3 tablets if needed or according to doctor's opinion.
Should be swallowed with some liquid.
Pack of 20 F.C. Tablets.