- Management of angina pectoris
- Management of mild to moderate hypertension
- Hypersensitivity to any of the drug components
- Sick sinus syndrome except in the presence of functioning ventricular pacemaker.
- Second or third degree AV block except in the presence of functioning ventricular pacemaker.
- Severe bradycardia (below 40 bpm)
- Decompensated cardiac failure
- Left ventricular failure with pulmonary congestion
- Concomitant use of dantrolene infusion
- Pregnancy and lactation
Headache, dizziness, atrioventricular block, palpitation, flushing and constipation
Dosage and administration:
Adults: 90 mg twice daily. it may be increased to 120 twice daily or 180 twice daily.
Elderly and patients with renal and hepatic dysfunction: 60 mg twice daily
Boxes of 20 capsules