Indications: diuretic in the management of oliguria in chronic renal insufficiency
- Hypersensitivity to any of the drug components
- Normal renal clearance and reduced renal function with GFR>20 ml/min
- Renal failure with anuria.
- Pregnancy and lactation
Fluids and electrolytes disorders, transient increase in serum creatinine and urea levels.
Dosage and administration:
- Adults: initial dose is 250 mg
- Patients with hepatic impairment and elderly: caution titration is recommended until response is achieved
How supplied: boxes of 30 tablets.