BARICOMPLEX contains the water-soluble vitamins of B complex; which are essential for carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism.
A deficiency of these vitamins leads to impairment of various metabolic reactions.
BARICOMPLEX is used for the prophylaxis and treatment of specific vitamin deficiency diseases: pellagra, beriberi and glossitis.
For the prophylaxis of hypovitamin resulting from:
Loss of appetite, disorders of absorption, during pregnancy and lactation, during growth and in chronic diseases.
Hypersensitivity to the drug.
May cause hypersensitivity reactions.
BARICOMPLEX may cause discoloration of the urine.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
- Infants and children under 6 years: ½ spoonful (2.5 ml) once daily.
- Children over 6 years: ½-1 spoonful (2.5-5 ml) once daily.
- Adults: 1-2 spoonfuls (5-10 ml) once daily.
- Infants and children under 6 years: ½ spoonful (2.5 ml) 2-3 times daily.
- Children over 6 years: ½-1 spoonful (2.5-5 ml) 2-3 times daily.
- Adults: 1-2 spoonfuls (5-10 ml) 2-3 times daily.
BARICOMPLEX film coated tablets
Adults and children over 14 years:
- One BARICOMPLEX tablet 3 times daily. Or,
- One BARICOMPLEX Forte tablet once daily.
- BARICOMPLEX Syrup: Bottles of 100 ml.
- BARICOMPLEX film coated tablets: Boxes of 20 tablets.
- BARICOMPLEX Forte film coated tablets: Boxes of 20 tablets.