BARKALOX, a balanced combination of Aluminum and Magnesium hydroxides, is an Antacid product.
BARKALOX PLUS, a balanced combination of Aluminum and Magnesium hydroxides plus Simethicone, is an Antacid/Anti-Gas product.
BARKALOX is used for the treatment of hyperacidity and heartburn, BARKALOX Plus is also an antiflatulent because it contains Simethicone.
BARKALOX does not induce constipation due to the presence of Magnesium Hydroxide during a normal therapy.
- As an antacid for the symptomatic relief of hyperacidity & heartburn. In addition, BARKALOX PLUS is an antiflatulent to alleviate the symptoms of gas.
- As a supportive treatment for pain relief in gastric and duodenal ulcers.
- It is advised not to take more than 16 chewable tablets or 16 spoonfuls of suspension during 24 hours.
- BARKALOX may reduce the absorption of Tetracyclines, Digoxin, Isoniazide, Furosemide and Indomethacin.
There are no side effects but it may cause constipation when used for long periods.
Severe renal failure.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
- BARKALOX and BARKALOX Plus chewable tablets: 1-2 chewable tablets 4 times daily (15 minutes before each meal and at bedtime). It can be used any time when needed or under medical supervision.
- BARKALOX suspension: 1-2 spoonfuls 4 times daily or under medical supervision.
- Carton Box containing 60 chewable tables.
- Carton Box containing 1 bottle of 200 ml suspension.