- Perennial and seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Vasomotor rhinitis
- Allergic conjunctivitis
- Mild, uncomplicated allergic skin manifestations of urticaria and angioedema
- Amelioration of allergic reactions to blood or plasma
- Cold urticaria
- Anaphylactic reactions as adjunctive after the acute manifestations have been controlled.
- Hypersensitivity to any of the drug components.
- Newborn or premature infants or nursing mothers.
Sedation and sleepiness, dizziness, disturbed coordination, confusion, restlessness.
Dosage and Administration:
- Age 2 to 6 years: 2 mg 2-3 times a day
- Age 7 to 14 years: 1 tablet 2-3 times a day
Adults: 1 tablet 3 times a day.
- Boxes of 20 tablets
- Bottles of 100 ml syrup