- Treatment of erectile dysfunction in adult males
- Treatment of the signs and symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia in adult males
- Hypersensitivity to any of the drug components.
- Concomitant use of organic nitrate
- Men with cardiac diseases for whom sexual activity is inadvisable
- Loss of vision in one eye because of non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy
Headache, flushing, nasal congestion, dyspepsia, gastro-oesophageal reflux, back pain, myalgia and pain in extremity.
Dosage and Administration:
- Erectile dysfunction in adult men: 10 mg taken at least 30 min prior to sexual activity. It may be increased to 20 mg to produce the adequate effect.
- In patients who anticipate a frequent use:5mg once a day at approximately the same time of day
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia in adult males: 5mg once a day at approximately the same time of day
Boxes of 4 film coated tablets