- Local treatment of:
- Trauma of the tendons, ligaments, muscles and joints due to sprains, strains and bruises
- Localized forms of soft tissue rheumatis
- For the treatment of osteoarthritis of superficial joints such as the knee
- Hypersensitivity to any of the drug components.
- History of asthma, urticaria, or acute rhinitis related to previous use of aspirin or NSAID.
- Third trimester of pregnancy
- Children and adolescents aged less than 14 years.
Rash, eczema, erythema, dermatitis and pruritus
Dosage and Administration:
Adults and Elderly: 2-4 g, 3-4 times daily
Tube of 20 or 50 gr