- Reduce the combined risk of death and nonfatal vascular events, such in patients with: ischemic stroke or transient ischemia of the brain, suspected acute MI, previous MI, stable or unstable angina pectoris.
- After revascularization procedures (CABG, PCI or carotid endarterectomy)
- Relief signs and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, spondyloarthropathies, and arthritis and pleurisy associated with systemic lupus erythematous.
- Hypersensitivity to any of the drug components.
- Viral infections.
Hyperacidity, heartburn, gastric irritation
Dosage and Administration:
- Prevention of cardiovascular events: 75-160 mg
- Prevention of strokes: 75-300 mg
- Treatment of acute myocardial infarction: the initial dose is 150-500 mg, then decreased to 75-160 mg
Boxes of 30 tablets of 81, 100, 162, 325 mg