- Extraintestinal and luminal amebiasis associated with bacterial intestinal infection.
- Intestinal giardiasis, associated with bacterial intestinal infection.
- Hypersensitivity to any of the drug components.
- First trimester of pregnancy.
Nausea, headache, anorexia, metallic taste, glossitis.
Dosage and administration:
- Adults: 1 capsule every 12 hours with food for 5 to 10 days
- Children (above 2 years old): 3 to 4 teaspoons per day in 3 divided doses.
- Capsules: Box with 20 capsules.
- Oral suspension: bottle of 100 ml.