- As a short acting vasodilator
- Relief and prophylaxis of angina pectoris
- Relief of acute spontaneous coronary artery spasm
- Concomitant use of phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors (e.g. sildenafil, vardenafil)
- Angina caused by hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy
- Increased intracranial pressure (e.g. cerebral hemorrhage or head trauma)
- Marked anemia
- Closed angle glaucoma
- Hypersensitivity to any drug components
Dosage and administration:
- Treatment of acute attack of angina pectoris: 1 tablet and if the symptoms do not resolve, it should be repeated after 5 minutes for a total of 3 doses.
- Prophylaxis of angina pectoris: 1 tablet used prior to activity which is likely to precipitate angina pectoris.
Glass bottle with 50 sublingual tablets.