Treatment of hypertension
- Hypersensitivity to any of the drug components.
- Sinus bradycardia, heart block greater than first degree, cardiogenic shock, overt cardiac failure, anuna.
- mild and transient,
- Atenolol related: bradycardia, cold extremities, postural hypotension
- Hydrochlorothiazide related: weakness, respiratory distress, renal dysfunction
Dosage and Administration:
One tablet once daily
For patients with renal impairment:
- Creatinine clearance 15-35ml/min: 50 mg daily
- Creatinine clearance<15 ml/min :50 mg every other day
Boxes of 30 tablets