Symptomatic treatment of cough (irritative, non-productive, spasmodic, dry) associated with various respiratory conditions.
- Hypersensitivity to any of the drug components
- Children under 2 years of age.
- Use of other products containing paracetamol.
- Respiratory insufficiency (Linked to oxomemazine).
- hepatic insufficiency (Linked to paracetamol).
Very rarely, mouth dryness, drowsiness, urine retention, digestive intoleranc.
Dosage and administration:
Children 2-12 years :1 suppository 3 times daily.
Boxes of 10 suppositories