- Inflammatory diseases due to atonic colon.
- Painful abdominal syndromes due to obstruction of the digestive tract, intestinal stricture, fecal impaction (stool cap).
- Chronic constipation, severe dehydration.
- Children under 10 years of age.
- Concomitant use of diuretics or breast drugs.
- Children between 10 and 15 years: It is not recommended to use, but if necessary it should be given only by prescription.
- Abdominal pain, diarrhea: stop the treatment and ask your physician.
- There is a risk of decrease in the quantity of potassium in the blood.
- May cause possible unusual color of the urine
Dosage and Administration:
1-2 tablets at bedtime
Box of 20 film coated tablets