Symptomatic treatment of acute painful states (headache, toothache, neuralgia, menstrual cramps) and fever
- Hypersensitivity to any of the drug components.
- Hematologic (blood) disorders, e.g. granulocytopenia and intermittent porphyria.
- Deficiency of enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (a disease commonly known as fauvism)
- Severe hemolytic anemia (anemia characterized by destruction of red blood cells).
- Kidney insufficiency or severe hepatic insufficiency.
- For the presence of caffeine, the product should not be given to children under 12 years
Hypersensitivity reactions, agranulocytosis, abnormal liver function and hepatitis, alterations of the kidney (acute renal failure, interstitial nephritis, hematuria, anuria), gastrointestinal reactions, dizziness.
Dosage and Administration:
Adults :1-2 tablets of Tolidon Plus, up to a maximum of 4 tablets in 24 hours.
Box of 10 tablets