Treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Hypersensitivity to any of the drug components.
- Diabetic ketoacidosis, diabetic pre coma
- Moderate or severe renal failure (creatinine clearance > 45 ml/min)
- Acute or chronic disease which may cause tissue hypoxia such as respiratory failure.
- Hepatic insufficiency, acute alcohol intoxication, alcoholism
Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, and loss of appetite.
Dosage and administration:
In adults: the starting dose is 500 to 850, 2-3 times daily. After 15 days the dose should be adjusted on the basis of blood glucose measurements.
Boxes of 30 or 60 or 100 tablets